I love my Esbit stove . No fuss heat what more could you ask for. i use with a full wrap around windscreen that comes up to the handle of pot and sits rufly 1\2-3/4" off of pot walls.I use A snowpeak Trek 900 cookset Material: Titanium Includes: 30oz Pot, 5"diam x 1-1/2" Pan,Weight: 6.2 oz That usually willbring to a rolling boil 20 oz of watter in 8 min. it will bring 25oz to a boil but usually not the feirce rolling boil i like to see because i usually do not filter my cooking watter with more than a screen cut to fit the top of my nalgean bottle. i found that by breaking esbit in 1/4's and adding via leatherman needlenose i can almost simmer well but requires an anglers pateince. I have used the 1/4's to fry fish in the fry lid with great success.

ps: for pepole worried about how the esbit smells. It probly smells no worse than you after a 8 hour hike . i dont even notice the smell anymore and its never botherd anyone ive hiked with before .Infact its converted a few sceptics into carrying thease little marvels .