First of all - thanks guys! Remarkable input, really.

Glenn - you may be on to something. Except if I order an additional inner I might be sleeping in the Hubba more than I thought....in the backyard next to the dog house.

Seriously, though. That is a great idea! I am going to contact MSR on that.

Jason - thank you for the detailed report! How breathable is uncoated 20d and at the same time, how water resistant is it? I am not sure what to compare it to as I have long used eVent or silnylon. It looked like it had three vents on the inner, but I wasn't sure - can't tell with the pictures. So the top vent is where the fabric is on the regular Hubba. Correct?

On a side note, Jason you should encourage MSR to post more detailed specs regarding the HP line on their website - the changes do appear significant to me (not better per say - just noticeable compared to the regular Hubba line).

I also want to say that if anyone is considering the Hubba v.s. other solo tents you will be surprised at how the vertical walls help with the footprint. The shelter actually gets a little wider at about shoulder height (for me, anyway - 6'1") so although it is 26 inches wide at the bottom I would guess it is about 29 inches higher up because of the 'cross' pole. I climbed into the BA SL1 right after and felt very cramped. Go figure.

-Dave