Quote:
It seems like there might be some confusion as to the message of my original post. It's late but I'm passionate and will try to clarify.

No, you were clear, I posted a few of my "Thoughts" on the subject. It's a subject that I have thought a lot about, and researched the answers to questions I've had, as well as kept somewhat up to date on the progress made.

It wasn't my intention to dismiss the info or questions you raised with your post, I only wanted to post my thoughts about them. You deal with these conditions on a professional level regularly, I've dealt with them on a more personal level. I've watched a doctor shoot up someone I loved with Haloperidol. My confidence in doctors and prescription drugs were not the same afterward.

I think it's very relevant to the subject at hand as I believe that anyone that commits a brutal murder is mentally unstable. That should be a legal definition of the term.

I'll add, while I believe that the current treatments are crude and not very effective, I don't have a better solution and I do have a great deal of respect for those therapists like yourself who work with those affected daily. That's a tough job, and there aren't many tougher or more important, so let me personally thank you here and now.

Thank You, and Kindest Regards,

Bill