My issue had a lot more with you implying that ULA must have cheap imported labor because they have Latin Americans making the packs. This started with your comments about ULA employees then tarbubble asked "...if somebody's here legally and they're paying their taxes i don't care where they were born?" You then replied it didn't matter if they payed taxes or not, they were still damaging the economy (my paraphrase), and it seemed to me ignoring the fact that the employees were legal. Maybe I read it wrong, or misinterpreted, but it looked to me like you were lumping all immigrants legal or not in one pot.

Now to be fair, I stated that I was an immigrant decent, which is true, but it is of European decent (inheriting many advantages, however unfairly earned), and I am about 3-4 generations in. Nonetheless, it is my roots, and at one point my family was not from here. Probably disingenuous on my part. Sorry. But I also have a lot of friends that are zeroth and first generation Americans, and although they were not born here, we are better off having them here. I was more offended for them, rather than personally offended.

I think what might agree on is that illegal immigration is not good, not for the US and not for the illegal immigrants (or probably legal as well). I personally think we need some significant reform in our policies, but the details of which would cause this thread to wander even further from the point.