Those mostly look like good choices of things to ditch. Most of them fall in the "extra" category. Most people who carry too much weight carry redundant stuff. For instance if you were carrying a flashlight and a headlamp (which is what it looks like from your description) that that's clearly just excess baggage. Multi-tools are usually overkill as well, especially the larger ones. I carry a tiny keychain size leatherman but even that is mostly not necessary. I don't even know what that handwarmer thing is that you mention.

However I do have a few comments.

1. Bringing too much food is a common mistake. You'll learn to plan better with experience. But remember that the goal isn't to eat ALL the food you bring. You should always bring some that seems "extra" because something could happen that would keep you out in the back country longer than you expected. An extra energy bar may be all you need. It's just insurance. If you were injured or stuck in a storm then you could make a difficult situation even worse by not having sufficient calories to see you through.

2. Along the same lines "extra" clothes aren't always bad. Now I would never bring two pair of pants or two shirts or something like that. But if I were carrying a sweater or a rain jacket or poncho that I never used that wouldn't necessarily be a waste. The appropriate amount of extra clothing is the clothing you would need in the worst case scenario. So ditch any spare clothes (except socks) but keep the one or two items that would really come in handy if the weatherman got it completely wrong (which they do sometimes). A few weeks ago it was only supposed to get down to 40 degrees one night but it ended up well below freezing (lots of ice on the tarp in the morning from my breath). I ended up sleeping with every scrap of clothing I had brought and was grateful for it.

3. A Trangia is a fine stove and doesn't weigh much. A homemade one like the one I carry is lighter but the savings is not huge. I don't know that I'd sweat that one.

4. If you had twice the fuel you needed then that's a problem. But too little is a bummer too. I've eaten instant oatmeal made with cold water and it's not pleasant. I've gotten better at guessing what I'll need. But I now carry one square of esbit just in case my fuel spills or something.

Good luck and have fun!