jason:

Thanks for defending US and Colorado microbrews. My favorite is Tommyknockers in Idaho Springs. Can't get on I-70 without pullin' off there for the darkest thing they have like a Black Powder Stout -- or that deal where you get to taste 6 different decent-sized-glasses of microbrew, then get back on I-70 -- hmmmm -- then dodge falling rocks past Georgetown, or drive like you're dodging falling rocks past Georgetown.

phat:

Yeah, okay, you guys got Steam Whistle for something lighter or Granville Island Gastown Amber Ale for something darker and hundreds in between, by my question remains: I know why you posted that photo (very funny jab at Budweiser, Miller, Coors, et al), but why did you take that photo?

Can't we just all get along? Can't we find peace and harmony? Can we not sit down at the campfire together and drink an Indian Pale Ale with our northern bretheren in Canada and forget our past differences (like $2 coins) and find a common ground, even if it's not NAFTA? Perhaps we could share our knowledge of the Oil Sands Extraction Miracle?

We must find that peaceful place where we can gather and heal.

(OMG! Isn't that Dick Cheney sitting next to the singer, Lynda Randle, in the video? The HEALING has begun!)

(avatar: raptor, Lake Dillon)