I have to agree with Paddy_Crow again, and also say that I did not mean to be ripping on you.

I was not an engine builder. I became a "Metal Man", I built car bodies mostly, and occasionally the chassis they sat on. But all those cars needed an engine so I got to know several highly respected engine builders and I learned when I was young to pay attention to the guys that were really good at what they did.

For grins, you might want to do some more testing using Paddy_Crow's advice. Test at both city and highway speeds with and without the device and see what you get.

I for one would be very interested to know since my little Suzuki Samurai has a throttle body fuel injected carb and it might benefit from the device according to what Paddy_Crow says. I very seldom go fast or run at high RPM's, but with that little 1300cc engine it doesn't seem to matter how I use the accelerator, it gets 25mpg no matter what. (When the 'Sami' was completely stock it got 30mpg. Bigger tires and lower gearing in the transfer case cost me the 5mpg)

Bill