If you go back and read my posts objectively, I think you'll agree that they were not disrespectful.

I've been designing auto engines for more than 25 years, in that time I've tested more charge motion inducing devices than you can imagine. Bottom line, they tend to improve combustion at low speeds but the increased drag tends to be costly at higher speeds. Thus you'll find most modern engines that use charge motion inducing devices have a means of switching them on and off.

Without turning this into a dissertation, my guess is that this device can provide a marginal improvement on a carbureted or TBI engine if you keep the revs down. With a multiport injected high swirl or tumble engine, I bet it would hurt fuel economy. I would be interested to hear what data you've collected and on what type of engine. Also curious how much improvement you claim the device is delivering.

Sorry, I am a skeptic. I've seen many of these devices and tested them on dynamometer. I have yet to find one that lives up to its billing.

PS- you can put Slick 50 and similar oil treatments in that category. We've tested the daylights out of the stuff, it provides absolutely no benefit whatsoever. The early stuff was even detrimental, it clogged oil filters.