Quote:
Ok, yeah, I guess they are different products. However, other than your being premoistened and mine not, they seem very similar. The T-Towels that I have also have something on the back about them being "100% biodegradable in 21 Days" and then shows pictures from a lab experiment where they buried the wipes in some soil and they were gone completely after the 21 day timeframe was up. Mine are also fragrance free. You know, I just might have to take one of mine out into my back yard and bury it to see what it looks like in 21 days. I could even take pictures and then post them here. Hmmm...

Ok, so as promised back on 3/11, I took one of my towels and buried it in the dirt. I planned on leaving it there for 21 days, but I lost track of time. I did make a mistake though as these don't actually say 21 days - instead they just say they are biodegradable. Now, 25 days later, I dug it up to see if it had biodegraded completely. Here are the results...

The front of the package...

The back of the package...

An idea of the original size...

A different view...

Letting it grow...

Full size a few seconds later...

Buried about 5 or so inches deep...

AND NOW THE UNVEILING....

Closer...

Unfolded...

So, it's still completely there 25 days later. I ended up covering it back up and I'll wait another month or two to see what happens then. I may also go back and get one of those "21 day" ones and try that to see if I have any different results.