Quote:
Sorry, I'm on a forum so I don't have to do a search.It's the only real point of this site oldie.You should get some gold star for being a member for the last decade.

Michael, the guy (Earthling) you are talking to here deserves a gold star for putting up with rude jerks on this forum all these years. Earthling, has spent much time keeping this forum together and with order on a daily basis. You should hope that you will ever see and do even a fraction of what Earthling has seen and accomplished in his "oldie" days. He also has many, many, friends from around the globe that will stand up for him when he is needlessly attacked.

Perhaps you would prefer Second Life, in that virtual world, where very little societal noesis is required, you can be insulting and usually not expect any repercussions. Here, we are real people with a desire to treat others with the respect and dignity that normally comes with intelligent adult relationships.

Your question was vague and showed very little thought being put into even its formating. And, yes, it's been asked and answered many times. Wanting to start a topic with out first researching it is no big deal, I've made the same mistake. However, your insulting remarks to Earthling are just plain wrong. I think you owe him and us an apology. Brum

Proverbs 12: 15
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, But he who heeds counsel is wise.