Quote:
Do you think this is too much?

Ah, but what is too much? I don't know how far you'll be going every day. Or how much the rest of your pack weighs. Or how much of a priority you place on keeping warm versus pack weight. Or if you plan to have a "laundry day(s)". These are all factors. Your simple question is really not so simple and ultimately only you can answer it. Keep in mind that you posted your question on a lightweight hiking board so many answers may be biased that way.

So I'll just make general comments:

I think you're smart to plan for the worst e.g. snow.

The down jacket is a big, bulky and relatively heavy item. You will be in the Winds, but it will also be August. If and when it gets cold enough for a jacket like that you could just bail into your tent. Or put on ALL of your many other layers. Down jackets are lousy for hiking in. There's a whole thread about that here. Of course it can double as a pillow. Or maybe just a down vest would be enough?

Under any conditions, I don't think you need the Driclime and the Fraction. Seems redundant.

Don't know what your chances of rain/snow are but the Precip set is something I would only carry if heavy, constant rain is probable. For lighter and/or infrequent rain there are many lighter and less bulky options. Frogg Toggs or a poncho come to mind.

If hiking in the rain is a strong possibility, your gloves should be waterproof. Plain wool won't do.