I know a little more about them. The Hubba Hubba HP is about 2 oz. lighter than the standard Hubba Hubba, but there are several differences. For one, the floor is a 10,000mm coated floor, the same coating MSR uses on their mountaineering tents (result: much more durable). The canopy and fly material has the softest hand and tightest weeve of any material I've ever seen. It is 20D and feels like silk. However, I've been told that it has amazing tensile strength and can be stuffed into it's stuff sack without worry. It comes with a gear loft (included in the weight), all of the corners and guy lines are reinforced with a welded patch, the staked corners have an ingenious tentioning cordage lock that makes it easy to get a really taut pitch, and the construction is absolutely amazing. The poles are the same as the standard Hubba Hubba, but are the best poles that DAC make (DAC Featherlights SL). I would consider this tent an extended 3 season tent, meaning it can be used 4 season, but I wouldn't want to load it up with snow. The Hubba Hubba HP's architecture is the same as the standard, but this has been proven as one of the most roomy 2-man backpacking tents available. MSR developed these tents to go up against the Black Diamond Lighthouse and Firstlight. I've slept in the Hubba HP and have been very pleased with it. It is a premium tent in every aspect.