Hi! I just joined because I received a message that my stove tests were being discussed here and I thought I'd come over and see if I can answer any questions.

I did see that someone questioned about "boiling" water. My tests have all been done with a digital thermometer set to the boiling temperature of 212 degrees.

So far I've done all the testing indoors because I wanted a comparison test between the stoves with as little environmental variation as possible. I do plan to do a test of windscreens using a fan to try to, again, minimize variation as much as possible...but still test using moving air.

If you've checked my test pages, I do have a whole series of tests to post where I used the Heineken Beer Can pot...but I've messed up my FTP login and it'll probably be this weekend before I have time to call and get it straightened out...but as soon as I do I will be posting those tests.

I've also got 2 additional stoves to add to the existing posted tests...which may cause some changes in the rankings of the stoves already tested. Those, too, I will post as soon as I can.