Quote:
Did Reality have some kind of break down or something? When I first started watching the forum it seemed to be well run and informative. Has this behavior just been a recent thing or is it just that I never experienced it before?

I rememeber discussing this with Sarbar this summer on one of our treks. I think Reality is having some problems dealing with some issues at home. I will admit that last summer an into the fall he was a very "difficult" person to deal with. But I think he has since calmed down. I know I quite posting for a long time not just in PBF but others as well, just becasue I was getting bored. It seems as if the same questions are posed, the same this and that, so I could not find anything to post on or about so I just merley observed for about 2-3 months or so. Now I am kinds back in the saddle again, and starting to get involved with various forums again but on a limited basis. as far as PBF I will admit that it is very rigid in some regards and not very family feeling like here (TLB was my first BP forum by the way) but I do like the varied topics and the catagorization of it all.