I posted my dish cleaning method somewhere else in a different thread, but I'll sum it up once more here. I only use my stove to boil water, and I eat out of my pot. I usually eat freeze dried meals from companies like Mountain House. Sometimes I buy stuff like Lipton Noodles and Sauce at the grocery store and eat those. Unlike Trailrunner I do not shy away from the freeze dried chili (Chili Mac...mmmmmmm).

At any rate, I eat my meal, dump a small amount of water in the pot, swish it around and scrape everything off, and then I drink the water. Sounds nasty, but after doing this a few times it isn't a big deal. I usually carry candy or something like that anyway so then I'll have a little dessert after the the pot cleaning. After the first step I pour another small amount of water in the pot and rub my finger around in it to make sure everything is off. Then I go away from camp and dump it on the ground. I dry my pot with something like a paper towel (that I pack out), or just set it somewhere and let it air dry.