Quote:
**0) I don't trust canister stove lindal valves - they sometimes LEAK when the stove is detached I don't want to leave my stove screwed onto the canister by why oh why does nobody make an tiny little screw on cap with gasket to act as belt and suspenders for a
canister lindal valve? - (not something tottally cheezy that wouldn't hold the gas in)...
Great question! This is one I haven't thought of before. This is another question for Drew and I'll be sure to ask. I personally have no idea.
Quote:
1) an *ultralight* 800 - 900 FP down BARREL bag - why must I buy mummy bags and use them like quilts. why should only skinny buggers with tiny shoulders and middles have light sleeping bags?
Over the years I've had the opportunity to get to know the guys at Western Mountaineering and I think this is a great question for them. I know they make the Megalight which is more of a rectangular bag. I also know that Big Agnes makes a 800+ fill power (called the Mystic SL 15 degree) bag similar to their Lost Ranger (600 fill). I know Bill Gamber (Big Agnes) fairly well and ask what the deal is. He's always pretty patient with me.
Quote:
2) 500 ml platty - to second earthling - I have to carry my scotch in a little nalgene now..
Good news, we are! New materials and new shape is also in the works. It won't be available until March (production issues).
Quote:
3) A titanium self pressurizing white gas stove. No Pump..
We do have a new stove coming, but I don't think it will be made of titanium (will cost way too much). It won't have a pump and will be pretty light and self contained, the only one of it's kind in liquid fuel form. I'm hoping that I see it at our summer sales meeting. I'll ask the guys about this one, too. You can be certain of that!