Quote:
Me first! I want to know why Platypus stopped making our much beloved .5L Platy Ask, cajole, beg, strong arm'em whatever you have to do Jason to get them to make them again
This one's easy, we are! I checked our most recent pricelist and it is listed as a 'new' product. In fact, I think you will be pleased that not only are making this bottle again, but it is in a brand new material. This new material doesn't crackle, is much more durable, is totally taste free (similar to the old stuff) and won't react with alcohol. The bottles are also in a cool new shape that is easier to grip and represents a whole new product line. The price hasn't increased either.
Quote:
Find someone making decent Hard Anodized Aluminum cookware, and then ask them why they are'nt making it in sizes for Single backpackers like a decent sized 6-800 ml pot, not mug, that I find is easier to pack and uses fuel more efficently Rounded corners make cleaning easier IME. All the sets I see for single hikers have grooves or ridges that make cooking in them a hassle to clean.....GSI Double boiler comes to mind...
I know that we are completely re-working our cookware for the summer show (August). Until then, there won't be any new changes in our cookware. I know they've done a ton of surveying and I've been told that many have asked for a 1L pot. I'm excited to see what it will be and will let you know in June when I see it. Unfortunately, this new cookware won't be available until next January. Hopefully it will be worth the wait. They've been talking about this for awhile.

I will still ask the guys at the show to get more details. If I find out anything new, I'll let you know.