Quote:
Brum,

Your beliefs, however much they animate you, give you joy, or teach you about the world and others, should probably be regarded as off-topic, except insofar as they pertain directly to backpacking.

Each forum at TLB has a topic. It is only respectful of the wishes of those who provide and maintain the forum to stay on topic when posting in these on-topic forums.

There is also an off-topic forum on TLB, where you should feel free - more than free - to introduce whatever whatever parts of your faith you wish to share, provided it is done in a responsible and respectful manner toward other forum participants. They, too, need to follow this path toward you.

I think you should be able to agree that everything I wrote above is sensible and not difficult to honor. It is not much to ask, really.

Thanks.

I totally agree, If I decide to preach, I'll go to the off topic, but I don't think I'll be doing that on here. I reach roughly 120,000 new viewers from around the world on my six religion related websites, per month. I have my audience. But, I will not cow tow to anyone that tries to dictate to me when and where I can give glory to God in my conversation. Anyone that wishes to demand that of me or anyone else should move to China. Brum