Oragami 2 ul user. The fabric is much sturdier than silnylon. Listed weights are accurate. Tarp alone 28 ounces. It comes with 7 tent stakes and about 75' of thick guy line and 10 or so line tighteners. It also comes with a stuff sack for the tarp and a stuff sack for the guy lines and stakes.
The two main reasons I went with this tarp are:
1.Bang for the buck. No one else offers near this much for 139.00
2.Extremely versatile design. There are a lot of ways to pitch this tarp. In tipi mode with about 46" center height you get 360* tarp to ground coverage---- and a lot of condensation. With about 58" (thats the upper extent of my hiking pole) you get about 5-6 inches of ground clearance and if you leave the top of the zipper open you can get a condensation free pitch. The way it is designed is different from most other tipi style tarps so that you are not confined to one type of setup.
It is super simple to pitch and has many tie loops and tie offs. It is typical Sierra Designs quality with their lifetime warranty. Seams are taped. I have had mine in some heavy rain and it is dry.
I am very happy with mine. I just wonder why I do not hear more about this little gem from others on the forums.