I recently bought a Kelty White Cloud backpack from Craigslist for $20.00. I recieved the pack the other day and it had several straps and buckles removed and was filthy but otherwise in fine shape. The top pocket and the main bag along with the suspension system is intact and in awsome shape. The embroyderd word "KELTY" on the top pocket has been removed but the actual logo is still there. After washing the pack and meticulously inspecting it i can find no damage that would affect the packs comfort or performance. The pack was sent to me with a small bag of straps and buckles that the previous owner had cut off. The only thing that is realy wrong with this pack is the fact that the previous owner had canibilized all the straps and buckles that he felt was useless and threw out the front crampon pocket and the side pockets. When i called Kelty i was told that it was an authentic Kelty White Cloud pack , i had gotten a hell of a deal and that it was manufactured in 1995 ( based on the model # inside the packbag ). They also said that it was compatible with todays pockets and do-dads. Problem is , when i go to find a detailed picture of the 1995 version , i can not identify the placement on the pack of all the straps that the previous owner cut off. Kelty will repair all pockets and straps , but they do not have any info that goes back that far on this particular pack. As far as i can tell , he cut off two daisy chains that ran along the top and bottom of the pack that were essential to attatching the two side pockets and front crampon pouch. He also removed two tool loops from each side of the hipbelt that were meant for carabiners. If anyone has a 1995 or newer Kelty White Cloud i would greatly appreciate some help identifying the straps so i could give Kelty a detailed repair list when i send the pack to them for repairs. I can provide a picture and also would like to see a picture of a Cloud with all the bells and whistles attatched the way it was meant to be. Thanks !