Thanks for taking the time to look at my profile.

No, I don't think "rich and poweful really want equality for all, and to share the wealth" and neither do I. If you do something which someone else values, you have every right to ask for compensation in exchange for it. If you want the wealthy to share their wealth with you, you have to do something more than whine about it.

Most corporations fail, despite the hard work of those founding them, and without the motivation of wealth, and but for those that succeed, we would be living in a third world country. Also, it's important to understand that most corporations are publicly owned, which means they're actually owned not by pasty fat man, but by the retirement funds of little old ladies. But perhaps most importantly, this process puts food on the table for the families of millions of employees. Sure, Bill Gates has billions of dollars, but he puts food on the table of 76,000 families world wide every day. Before you cast stones, consider whether you've ever done anything similar.

If you want "equality for all" try moving to Cuba and see how equal you feel. If you want "equal opportunities for all" as I do, be glad you live in a country where a high school geek can become a billionaire.

Anyway, from my perspective, this thread is way off topic now, for which I'll take responsibility, so I'll drop this conversation after this post.