Pika,

Thanks... you guys really do make me feel welcome here.

The first half of your message is informative about trails, but than it gets ugly.

SORRY, about wasting your time. (What else would you be doing if you are not backpacking? Go on the website to talk about backpacking? Hey, I just got the bug for backpacking, myself.)
I thought this was a forum. Don't forget anybody can get on and register and ask questions even without any base information. IF that is Trolling than maybe that is why this website was created to get more people informed about backpacking. I am here to get informed.

Labeling me a "Troller" is not nice.... even if what I am doing is "Trolling".
Getting information is "Trolling"?
It implies that I am less than... It also implies you are more than... when the only separation between us is knowledge and wisdom about a walk in the park... in the middle of nowhere... in bad weather.... down a canyon... with no help in sight... hehe...

All I am saying is Thank you for your time and please don't get so frustrated with me just because I am not talking at the same level as you. I am learning the terms myself. My friend means well and I came on this site to find additional answers and questions that I didn't even know existed.

If you disagree that is fine. but don't get frustrated.
I am not here to challenge your knowledge or wisdom of the GC.

The stuff I quoted was an Instant Message between my friend (the Team Leader) and his hiking buddies... they probably know the trail they were on wasn't Monument Creek Trail... but maybe that is how they refer it among friends. If they had talked to another Hiker like you maybe they might use the terms that you commonly use.

Thank you for your time and I am deeply appreciative of the time you spend in spreading your knowledge.