Hello everyone!I'm sure this has been asked before but with prices changing so much recently I want to get some fresh advice.

I want to buy a quality soft shell hooded jacket. I'm hoping to stay around $70, i can do $100, max $140 but to justify spending that much it would need to be "twice" the jacket compared to one at $70.

I'd like it to be casual enough to still be worn in town or on a laid-back date. A water resistant coating that doesn't need too much maintenance, and warm enough that combined with a thermal and hoodie I'd be comfortable down to about 15-20 F. I don't know if that's asking too much or is easy to achieve in the price point.

The Lighter and more packable the better but I know with my budget that's limited and I'd prefer not to sacrifice durability or warmth for weight

I travel alot. This would be used throughout Oklahoma, Missouri, and Colorado, and central Mexico on 3-10 camping trips, fast paced hiking as well as around town, ball games, casual dates etc.

I'm 30, wear a medium t-shirt. And have slightly longer arms and torso than average so a short cut jacket wouldn't work for me.

What would you recommend?