I just remembered: About 4(?) years ago (when it first came out), I briefly experimented with the Granite Gear Crown 2 60-liter pack. I didn't carry it on more than a couple of overnighters, and got rid of it primarily because it was about 15-25 liters too large (depending on whether I had winter clothes packed or not.) It was huge! Way overkill for what I needed, and far more than I could ever fill. I also remember that the carry was "flimsy" feeling.

I've also used the Talon 44, and the Crown 2 had a better hipbelt but a less supportive framesheet and shoulder straps. I would rate the Crown's carry as less comfortable than the Talon. Don't know if that helps with your question about the Blaze 60 or not - I just looked at the specs and noticed both packs are about the same weight, so I just assumed similar suspensions.

I did note just now that REI does have the Blaze 60, if you search "Granite Gear."

I have a buddy who really likes his Blaze 60. You can find his video review by searching "Watch Mike Hike" and going to his homepage.