Funny REI doesn’t like them; I just checked the website and they sell them (at least online.)

I’m currently using a Nemo Tensor/Vector Insulated pad (same pad, except one has a built-in pump, the other uses a stuff sack. It’s light, comfortable for side sleeping, and adequately warm down to 25-30 degrees, based on my experience with it. If I were going to regularly go where it might drop below 30, I’d stick with the XxTherm - I used it for a couple of years and loved it. I never felt heat loss to the ground, and I used it once when it dropped to zero.

I’m currently using a Western Mountaineering Nanolite quilt, and love it. It’s warm to about 35 sleeping in longjohns and a hat. Prior to that, I used a Thermarest Vesper down quilt, rated to 32 degrees (comfort) which was dead on. Combined with the XTherm pad, longjohns, down pants and a hooded down jacket, I slept comfortably at 20 degrees.

I like the quilt with down garments combo due to its light weight and versatility, since you can leave pants and jacket behind in warmer weather. Oh, I hike all 4 seasons in the Ohio River Valley, but don’t go out when lows are predicted below freezing any more x- which is why I switched to the lighter WM/Nemo combo to save half a pound over the T-rest combo, which was warmer.