I use the IMUSA mug too, the smaller (10cm) one, with a homemade lid and the handle cut off (I left the rivets in to keep it sealed up water tight). I'm still tweaking my kitchen/mess kit, but I like the mug fine and will probably keep it. I might try drilling out the rivets and sealing the holes with silicone at some point. I've even thought about polishing the inside to a mirror finish in case I ever want to heat more than water in it, but I'll probably just leave well enough alone.

I currently use a canister stove for convenience, a BRS-3000T, though I've been thinking about trying out an alcohol stove again. When I used an alcohol stove, I never had a proper windscreen for it, and I've been thinking about making a Caldera Cone clone from thin aluminum. The alchohol stove is a homemade "supercat".

My spoon is one of those thick polypropylene ones from a yogurt place. It's not really long enough to keep my knuckles out of the mess when eating from a freezer bag. I've got a longer plastic spoon to try, one I got from Dairy Queen, but I haven't tested it out yet. The length is good, but it might be a bit fragile for repeated use. Maybe one of these days, I'll carve myself a nice long bamboo spoon.

My bowl was a resealable lunch meat container, and it's surprisingly nice considering it's original purpose. It's extremely light, but is admittedly an awkward shape to pack, since it does't nest with the pot. I had some spare closed cell foam from an old sleeping pad, the basic blue kind, that I taped to the outside of the bowl to insulate it. I really need to go back and replace it with thinner foam, or shave down the thickness of the blue stuff to take up less space.

A 4oz fuel canister, a Bic mini lighter, and a few rubber bands to hold everything together, and that's pretty much it for my kitchen kit. I don't always carry the bowl, depending on the menu. Sometimes I go stoveless and only carry the spoon and lighter (just in case).

Of course, my kit might not work for you. It depends on your cooking style, menu, preferences, and size of the group. If money were no issue, I'd buy a nice titanium pot. If you cook directly in the pot and don't just heat water, hardened aluminum might be better (more even heat supposedly). If you like the size of your Coleman pot, I'd look for one of a similar volume. If you cook for multiple people, I larger pot is more appropriate (perhaps ~1L+). If it's for solo use only, look for a smaller one (maybe 450-900mL).