Welcome!

It depends on what you mean by “well-made.” If you’re looking for the same materials, sewer-pipe poles, heavy-duty zippers, etc. - chances are you won’t.

But you may find “better.” Fabrics, coatings, poles, and hardware have all changed - mostly for the better - in the last 20 years, resulting in tents that look flimsy and weigh far less, but perform as well or better. I owned several Eureka tents, back in the day, including a “special edition” Timberline 2 that had two sewn-on vestibules (and weighed north of 8 pounds.) I loved that tent, but I wouldn’t trade any of the MSR Hubba tents that replaced it or the Fly Creek UL1 I’m using this weekend to get it back. They’ve all held up under harsher conditions than I ever encountered with the Timberline, and none exceeded 3 pounds (that Fly Creek is just over a pound and a half.)

I don’t know if you’ll get 20 years out of the next one; my hobby is trying out gear, so I tend to upgrade every couple years because, well.... “Ooohh, shiny!” (I don’t have a boat, mistress or other bad habits, so I guess I’m entitled to this one vice?) However, the used version gets passed on to other hikers, and I’ve encountered a few of my “old” tents on the trail 5 or 6 years later, still in great shape.

Enjoy shopping for that new tent, and feel free to ask questions here.