Sorry, I wasn't clear enough.

I shoot fullframe exclusively, but the Z7 isn't an option. Compared to the D810, the weight savings aren't that big to make up for the hassle of having to cary several extra batteries and dealing with a tiny screen instead of my beloved mirror, especially since the lenses are just as big/heavy...

I once made a comparison with Fuji/Nikon, comparing equivalent (in speed and field of view) lenses, and the full frame Nikon came out only a few grams heavier, but with much more resolution. Obviously, I bring slow (f/2) lenses for the Fuji and save space/weight that way, but that's okay for snapshots.

The Fuji issue has plagued me for years.. The "best" converter (iridient) couldn't help, neither can the the cameras jpg output.. It's all an inacceptable ugly mess. (the newest sensor looks slightly better - due to higher resolution, but the Bayer array they used first is simply superior!)

I never shoot kit zooms, only primes, so speed was never an issue (although, those pics above came from the 10-24/4 ois zoom lens that I sold in frustration after seeing those hundreds of wasted images from the redwoods...)

If I want to go "point and shoot",I bring the Fuji. Otherwise, it's always the Nikon.