Hmm.. maybe you're right laugh

On the other hand, I have to admit that I'm a very impatient person and have been looking intensely at tents for a week now, always gravitating towards MSR.

Then, I ask my questions, clearly stating that I want a bright yellow or orange fly colour (or dark green) with an inner tent with mesh lining, and good shoulder room (being the only thing that didn't impress me with the Freelite series).

I was hoping to get pointed to something I hadn't seen before, that would maybe satisfy my needs even better. (like a Marmot Tungsten UL 3P with orange fly as an option.. laugh )

However, I get recommendations for grey tents with no liners at all, or white "frosted" liners that add nearly 200 grams to the pack weight. In addition, said tents are not available around here and any matters of warranty would become a serious hassle for me.

As I've said. With the 100 days return policy, I can always switch to a different tent, since I won't be able to use it outdoors very soon anyways. (Living at 1'200 m above sea level in the mountains)