Maybe all of them. I'd like to do the loop around the Three Sisters here in Oregon again. I did it with a friend maybe 12-14 years ago. We only had four and a half days, so that's what we did, but a week would be better.

There are hikes in the Wallowas, Strawberry Mountain (both Eastern Oregon) and the Upper Enchantments in WA that come to mind, also, but the real jewel in my memory is my one trip to the Sierras in 1980.

We went in at Taboose Pass (tough trail with a way-too-heavy pack, about 50 pounds), then down to the Kings River, along the PCT/John Muir trail over Mather Pass, down to Palisades Lakes. Then cross country to Amphitheater lake (I think we found part of the old JMT partway there). Then we climbed out of Amphitheater lake (slightly scary for me) and over to Dumbell Lakes. Next to Lake Basin, over Cartridge Pass, across the river a few times, back up to Taboose pass and out. I think we spend 9 days, every moment surrounded by breathtaking scenery. I don't know how I'd fare these days, but with lighter gear...maybe.