I have made two quilts from Climashield 5.0. They are both about 80" long and are 60' wide at the top. They taper from 60" to about 45" at the bottom, if I remember correctly. The bottom has a drawstring to form the base of the footbox and the taper has Velcro close the bottom of the footbox. There is a tie strap at the end of the taper to keep from pulling the Velcro open. I find this arrangement quite comfortable and have used it down to around 50F. I am 6 Ft tall and large enough at the hips that I can't pull the zipper closed in a slim taper sleeping bag. I am a side sleeper and move around often at night. I made a Bivy bag that my sleeping pad and quilt fit into nicely and I am quite comfortable. The bivy keeps my sleeping pad and quilt under control, while allowing ventilation and freedom to move. For me, the biggest problem with this setup is bulk. Climashield 5.0 just doesn't compress well. I've got an old Gerry tapered down bag that is a bit too small for me, but works very nicely as a quilt when zipped about halfway. This gets me down to around freezing. I've got another quilt that I made from a Costco Packable Down Throw. These things were cheap and plentiful for a while and only weigh around a pound. They are sewn through construction and not the best for cold conditions. They make a great inner liner, though. At 60" X 70" they are a bit short, but plenty wide.