Here is my example. Today I saw on the Backpacking Lite site a review of a two pound 19 degree Patagonia Sleeping bag made especially for climbers. http://t.dripemail2.com/c/eyJhY2NvdW50X2...2luZytMaWdodCJ9

Long link and I wonder if it will work. Anyway, it reminded me that North Face no longer makes my excellent NF Hightail 3S (3 season) sleeping bag. The 15 deg. F rating is a little optimistic, but it has features no other bag has. At first I thought they were gimmicks, but it turned out they were valuable. It has some spots of synthetic insulation under the shoulders and butt where down would be compressed to nothing. So that adds comfort and warmth. The shell is Pretex and is water resistant and breathes extremely well. On the head and foot the external shell is a more waterproof form of Pretex so that if you touch the tent there is no chance of water passing through. This is a 850 fill power down bag and of the 4 quality down bags I have used over the years it is the warmest. 32 ounces. Unbelievable. Just like yard sticks; They don't make them any longer.