All your gear is light, if not all UL. But you have a lot of items.

Given the sleeping bag (if it is an indication of the temperatures you hike in) I think you have too many clothes. Particularly, if you are wearing shorts and carrying both long pants, long johns and rain pants. To me that is overdone. Just get some zip off pants. Trade the heavy fleece jacket for a 7-8 oz 200-wt fleece pullover.

Other big item are the camp shoes. Do you really need them?

Lots of unneeded under-one-ounce stuff. Bowl not needed - I just eat out of my cook pot. No soap and sponge to wash dishes (really should not be using soap anyway). I just use my fingers to wash out the pot. Does not have to be 100% germ-free. When you boil water for the next meal, it all gets sterilized anyway. Pack towel not needed. I dry off with my hiking shirt, because I then rinse it out anyway at the end of the day. 2 pounds is a little high for "misc" stuff. I know others will disagree, but ditch the trowel. I have never been unable to find a good rock or stick to dig with. I know a trowel is sometimes "required" but I just say I have one when I get my permit. Nobody ever checks. Never take extra batteries for anything. I rarely use a headlamp anyway since I hate hiking in the dark. I also hate cooking in the dark so simply plan earlier starts to avoid this. But, if saving these few ounces makes you miserable, then do not do it.

Camera, tripod and binoculars are obviously your focus of your backpacking, so I would not say delete or lighten these if they are essential for your purposes. That would be like telling a fisherman to ditch his gear!

My base-weight (like your list) with a 2 pound bear can is 20 pounds. I think my tent and sleeping pad are lighter. But my sleeping bag is heavier. I use a lighter camera and no tripod and do not take binoculars, but I do take fishing gear (11 oz). I definitely take less "misc" stuff and my cooking set up is lighter. I do not take a water filter - use the chlorine tablets instead. That will depend on your water sources- mine are pretty pure to begin with.