I think there's a version of Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (aka Dyneema/Spectra) fabric that is woven and is 100% UHMWPE instead of a composite like [what used to be called] Cuben Fiber. I need to get my hands on some. What is it called? And, where can I get it?

The Long Version:

I opted to post here instead of the DIY subforum, because this isn't camping related, but someone here should definitely know about these specialized fabrics.

My 10 year old son, who has special needs, is chewing, ripping, and destroying his shirts. When the weather was warm, we just let him go without a shirt at home, but now that it's getting cool, he's going through 1 or more shirts PER DAY! Most of what he's destroyed has been hand-me-downs, but obviously, we can't keep this up; it's going to get very expensive very fast!

So, my thought was to make him a collar out of something with extreme abrasion and cutting resistance. I think dyneema fits the bill, but when I looked up "Dyneema Fabric" on ripstop by the roll, this was the new name for Cuben, which is a non-woven composite. That's not what I need; I need pure woven UHMWPE. Kevlar might work in a pinch, but UHMWPE would be better.

Does anyone know where I can get a fabric like this? Or, do you at least know what it's called so I can do a web search for it?
The journey is more important than the destination.