Deuter ACT Zero 50+15 and Osprey Kestrel 48 leap to mind. A bit heavier, both a bit over 3 pounds, but the materials are a bit sturdier and the suspensions a bit beefier. I've used both and like both; get the one that fits better.

I've also used the Exos 48, and I don't find it comfortable with more than 25 pounds in it, so if you're trying for a 30 pound, be wary of the Exos - I don't believe it's got the suspension for it. (l'm 66, and am not sure how experienced I am - I've been at this for 35 years, but I'm never sure whether I've got 35 years' experience or one year's experience 35 times.)

Unless you're somewhere north of 7 feet tall, I doubt that you have a 41 inch torso - I'm hoping that was a typo, and should be 21 inches. I have a torso of 20-21 inches (call it 20.5); both of the packs I mentioned have adjustable suspensions, and should work for you. By the way, you find out what your torso is by going to a good store and having someone measure it - from your C7 vertebrae (the bump at the bottom of your neck) to the top of you hip girdle, as I recall. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong.) REI usually does a good job; so does a good local shop.