Hi all,

& thank you very much for your replies - which has actually led me to omit considering something similar to the Hilleberg Rajd. I much prefer the interior of my tent to be dry & not humid so with this in mind I will look for a double wall tent with an inner mesh tent.

@ Glenn Roberts: Regarding buying another Hubba Hubba then "yes" it could have been an option. However, the first Hubba Hubba rainfly has not lasted more than altogether ~ 4 months and now MSR don't supply the rainfly anymore so I'm a bit wary of buying a similar tent. It's also a bit more expensive (about 375 Euros) than my budget is.

@Franco: Thanks for posting & linking - I like the concept but before such a tent arrives inside Denmark it probably will be more than twice my budget ... smirk (we pay about 37% tax on both tent & shipping + USD 24)

... Reading your replies, however, made me think of my "ideal" tent which led me to draw up a sketch of what it may look like (almost attached image). It somehow looks like MSR's new thru-hiker shelters, yet with a bit more space upwards due to two transversal rods.

http://www.cascadedesigns.com/msr/tents/...shelter/product

I have now tried to attach this drawing but I get a message that I can attach 0 bytes to my reply ?? Might one of you know how I can attach an image to my posts? Thanks if you can help wink

Cheers,

Jesper