I've been using a Big Agnes Fly Creek 1 and a Fly Creek 2 for the past several years. Unfortunately I don't have experience with Tarptents and such, so I can't make a good comparison, but I have been very happy with these. They spec out as lighter than your Chrysallis, though I don't know if it is by enough to justify making the change. They do work best with staking, as they are only sort of "semi-freestanding", but the stakes they come with are pretty small and light. It comes with poles, no need for trekking poles. You can also use these tents "fast pack" style, just the footprint and fly and it works ok, though I never tried it that way in rainy weather and it wouldn't keep out bugs. My only question on fast-pack is whether it is less stable in wind without using the inner body, I don't know from experience.
I used the 2 person Fly Creek for a 20 day trip with quite a bit of rain, and again for a really stormy night in North Cascades, both trips sharing it with my partner, and it worked quite well. On the other hand, very strong wind in the open desert of Death Valley did make it collapse on me (no lasting damage) recently. However, despite the intense all-night wind, the stakes did not pull out at all (I was surprised: it was powerful)
It sets up pretty easily, and doesn't take up much room in the pack (like Daisy, I prefer to keep my tents inside for security). I do think the Big Agnes Copper Spur has a nicer layout, particularly the side entrance, and looks like maybe the pole set-up is more robust perhaps, but Fly Creek was on sale smile. REI often seems to have it on sale.
I suppose there are ways to get shelters with a little less weight, and nice roomy tarps are very appealing, but personally I find Big Agnes is easy to set up and reliable and was light enough to really help me get my weight down.