Now, to address a couple of your points, generally, until we learn more about you. (And welcome, by the way - got a little ahead of myself.)

The first, and some of us say best, way to get lighter is not to buy stuff, but to figure out what you don't need. For example, do you really need that cup? Does it double as your cookpot (depending on size, it could - you may need to add some pot lifters.) If it doesn't, and if you aren't addicted to hot beverages, just drink water when you're out and you don't need the cup (you've got the water bottles, right?) My kitchen is a 700ml (say, 3-cup) mug-shaped cook pot, a spoon, and a stove. I boil water, add it to a freeze-dried meal (or instant-cook meal I assemble at home in a freezer bag), let it rehydrate, and eat from the bag. If I decide I want tea (about half the time), I boil more water, add the tea bag, and drink from the mug-pot. (You said you only take simple food, so I'm thinking that a very simple kitchen will work well for you, too.)

Why do you want a water bladder? You already have two water bottles. If the country you plan to hike in is well-watered (several stream crossings, springs, or ponds, spaced out every 3-5 miles) you don't need a bladder. 40 ounces should take you from one crossing to another (depending on how hot the weather is); if you need to carry more, buy another bottle or two of Powerade. Instead of a bladder, use the money to get a Sawyer Squeeze or Mini filter, and just carry enough water to get from one source to the next; every liter/quart of water you don't have to carry keeps 2 pounds off your back. If water is scarce, you may be able to use those additional Powerade bottles (or plastic gallon milk jugs) to cache water, by car, at several points near your hiking route, and refill as you hike past them. (Carry out the empty bottles, or come back from them when you're done.)

I'm not a WalMart gear fan, but the WalMart pack you have (if large enough) may last long enough for you to make your own (didn't you post about that on the MYOG thread?)

Another way to hike with a lighter load might be to lose weight, if (like me) you could stand to do so. I was about 30 pounds overweight when I started backpacking; I lost those 30 pounds, and it had the same effect on my hiking comfort as taking 30 pounds out of my pack.

I'll stop for now; we can get more specific as we learn more about you.