"Have you been listening to what He Who Fancies Himself A Presidentail Candidate has been saying? Senator Dole is a flaming liberal and intellectual giant by comparison."

grin

Yeah, I listen to them all. Anyone who thinks "The Don" wouldn't bite them in the butt has only to wait to find out they were wrong. He's always been solely about himself.

This campaign cycle is a mess on both sides. The Dems really didn't even try to offer us a choice. Bernie's not really a party Democrat and he's being treated as an insurgent by the DNC, and O'Malley is a decent guy but he seems to be acting the part when I hear him speak. He's there for Hillary. His job is to take a few pulled punches from Hillary and support her when the time comes.

Everyone but Trump on the GOP side is a shameless lackey and Trump is a shameless collector of lackeys, and among them is Hillary. That was clearly demonstrated in the first GOP debate when several of the other candidates asked him for money and he explained how Hillary paid him back for the money he sent her way.

The money fueling the machines behind the parties has never been so obvious or blatantly in our faces. We can see that in how Dems treat Bernie and the GOP treats Trump. They both want them gone and are taking desperate leaps to make that happen.

I like Bernie because he's clearly not a lackey, but I wish he'd update his message by reaching out more to both Democrats and Republicans and move away from his "We need a revolution" and speak more plainly about the values and objectives he wants to focus on and how they are drawn from the best in the American way of life and nation.

I'm neither a Republican or a Democrat, but I am obviously a wonk, which may be worse. crazy

"You want to go where?"