I think the standard answer is this is a bad idea. It's a no name pack of very questionable quality (how can they even make a 65L pack for $30). Packs are like shoes... it is all about the fit. How it fits your gear and how it fits you when loaded with your gear. You shouldn't buy a pack sight unseen without a good return policy....

.... and there is my caveat. This pack is sold by Amazon with free returns. As far as I can see there is not much risk with ordering this pack. Check out the quality of materials and construction first. Is the thing going to fall apart a mile down the trail? Load it up and see if your stuff fits. If they do try on the pack loaded up. If it's comfortable walk around abit and see if it is still comfortable. Every step of the way make sure you know the return policy and can get your money back. If your old external is better return this pack.

One thing to note. I doubt this pack is an internal frame pack. It is probably frameless. If true having a low pack weight and arranging your gear will be critical.