I hiked the trail NOBO, but in either direction your start date makes a significant difference.

Base weight of 12 pounds sounds excellent to me.

A thermarest pad, I assume a non-inflatable closed-cell foam pad --- probably fine if you're relatively young, or have enough experience to know what you want. Older hikers generally favor some sort of inflatable or combination. Lots of smooth places to sleep on the AT, but on occasion ... I recall one shelter whose floor was about as smooth as would be a bunch of baseball bats.

Rain pants is somewhat of a personal thing; I don't like them. You've got various zpacks gear, might consider their cuben kilt. Again, depends to some degree on your start date. Of course you can always mail them home!

Why a wind jacket AND a hard shell? I've got aon OR Helium 2 myself, and I use it as my windshirt when appropriate.

Gloves: very much dependant on season, but I personally prefer mittens. I lost a mitten on the AT, and FYI, pretty much no one sold mittens. Gloves are much more popular. If cold enough, light/thin gloves coupled with decent mittens is IMO a great combo. OR makes decent mittens that aren't too heavy. Add bread bags for rain perhaps.

You list "spare socks" made of smartwool. Do you have dedicated sleeping socks? Again, depending upon season.

You might consider getting yourself a 3 or even 4 liter water bladder, ideally one with a handle that allows you to carry it easily. On the AT, sometimes it's a fair hike down to a water source and back up again, you only want to do that once per location.

Your battery recharge kit: heavy. I've got an Android phone with a replaceable battery, not an option for you, but on the AT it's pretty easy to recharge often along the way. You get good at finding/asking for opportunities (I still almost automatically look under the tables when entering a fast food place to see where the outlets are ...). It depends on how much and in what ways you're using your phone, of course. And again, you can always mail it home.

GPS: I see zero reason to bring a GPS on the AT, it's perhaps the best marked trail in the world. I suspect your phone has a GPS chipset; add an app like Gaia GPS or Backcountry Navigator and download the appropriate trail data to there. Voila.

Your list looks fairly complete to me, but I didn't check it for completeness. But guidebook pages? Perhaps cut these up or get AWOL's unbound version (he does both SOBO and NOBO versions) and mail appropriate chunks in resupply boxes or bounce 'em. But these do add weight. I'm pretty sure there are a few other things. Do you assume you'll always use privies and never have to dig a hole? Toilet paper? Any vitamins or medications? Some spare ziplock bags of various sizes?

Again, these thoughts are just off the top of my head, not an analysis for completeness.

Overall this looks to me to be an excellent gear list. Best wishes for a happy, successful, and wonderful trip!