Just wanted to Hi. New to the forum. Thought I would join after reading a lot on this forum. There is much information on this forum site. I am soon to turn 52. Was in the Marines and have be all over the world. Believe me it wasn't by choice. Uncle Sam was a bad travel agent...About a year ago I finally had surgery on my toe to remove broken bone shrapnel. Took 20+ years to get it done (thanks VA). Old injury while in the Marines. I've gained a lot of weight from not being able to move around much. Thought the surgery would help. So I am determined to get moving again before its too late. Need to loose about 30lbs. So my first goal is to plan a first trip to the Smoky Mountains, 3days and about 10-15miles. I live an hours drive away. My second goal is to plan a trip out west to go long range hunting with my Son. My Son is only 15yr and wants to join the service. Thought this would give us time together and show him how it is to camp without a Da** electronic pacifier stuck to his hand. Looking forward to the adventures.