It really is spectacular there. Congratulations on making it down there. I'm sure all of us here who haven't made the trip would love to.

I had to laugh at Tramp's critique. Come on now Tramp, that is a bit harsh. We're not judging Sundance entries here, though I will say I've seen some pretty cool videos from members here.

I thought this video was damn good. It showcased and highlighted the amazing scenery in a unique and artistic way, and I got to see some more of Machu Picchu, which is always great.

Now, if you really want to go all thumbs down on a video you should suffer through the one I posted a couple weeks ago. It's truly awful, which is surprising considering how little effort I put in to it.

Maybe we do need trip video critics here. I'll enter a video. Movies made here have been winning awards and stuff lately so I'm probably already in the running for the top honors cause it's trendy.

Speaking of trendy stuff, I heard there's some "Branson" reality shows now. One's called "Branson Famous", and there's one with the guy who was "Greg" on the "Brady Bunch" show. We're "Hot" now. My wife tells me we have a Paparazzi here now. cool

Edited by billstephenson (02/27/15 04:32 AM)

"You want to go where?"