I have a few nominees:

The State of Missouri for closing down our State Water Patrol a few years ago and shifting their duties to the Highway Patrol.

This year a young man was drown after being handcuffed and placed in a Patrol boat that was being operated by an officer with no training. Witnesses said the officer was traveling at a high speed when he hit a large wake from another big boat and the young man was ejected from the patrol boat and drown.

I don't recall anything even close to that happening when we had a full time State Water Patrol.

----

Those who think they need to fly "Drones" in NPs, NFs, and other other such parks and public areas. I haven't see any of that here yet but I know it would annoy me something awful if one of those came buzzing around me close enough to see or hear it.

----

Those who shoot albino deer. This year I read that one was shot here in Missouri and another in Wisconsin. Both animals we're well known and loved by locals. It was a middle aged adult here that shot an old albino buck, and a young boy in Wisconsin who's father was telling him to take the shot who killed a younger deer. From what I recall reading, both of those men were hunting for those deer.

"You want to go where?"