Hate to be the pessimist, but you are not going to get a good quality light weight solo tent for $150 or less, unless you find an unusually good sale. A tent is a key piece of equipment. Why limit the cost to that low? Is there any way you can save some dollars and extend your budget to $200-250? Just think like this. One beer (even if purchased in a 6-pack) is $1. In 365 days you can have $365 tent. At $4 per gallon and say you get 30 mpg- drive 60 less miles a week for $8. In 10 weeks, about 2 months, you have $80.

I would first look at ALL tents. And by light weight - you need to define (set a limit) on what for you would be light weight. Some of us would say 2 pounds. If you are currently carrying an 8-pound tent, maybe your limit is 4 pounds. Also, for a lot of people, most "2-man" tents are really only 1-person tents. Pick the better ones that meet your criteria, and then scour the internet for sales and wait if needed. And pinch pennies. I would never set a price limit up front.

A lot of light weight tents are single wall tents. If condensation is a big issue, I would first see if you can find a double wall tent that fits your needs. Listen more to what people who backpack in your area use. What works for me in the drier Sierra may not work for you.