NatureHike model NH18A095-D (review continued)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Gan6rRaVI

pros:
Really nice tent for $60. I am pleased overall.
cons:
1. There is no guy line to stake out the fly at the tent ends, and there isn't even enough overlap to cover the mesh, so if it rains... hey, I will have to fix this myself by sewing in a line. I already "confirm received".
2. There is only a one-line-stitch for the attachment of the loop to stake the fly at the sides of the tent (In an earlier post, I mentioned the sleeping bag compression sack tore because of only one point of attachment... however, the tent fly may never see the same amount of stress, but in really high winds...). In the four corners of the tent, there are 3 lines of stitches! My Eureka 2XTA has 2 lines of stitching for the fly stake-out and tent ends.

Aegismax AEGIS 600 Professional (review continued)

pros:
I slept in it at 43F (6C). I had wool base layer, and wool socks and fleece booties, and a silk balaclava. I was suffocating... way too hot. The loft of the down is awesome. In my synthetic 32F comfort rated bag (Zeus250), I would have been just right.
cons:
Compression sack is useless. I think there are some who believe to do away with the compression sack, and just stuff the sleeping bag into the bottom of the backpack. They did provide a separate, lightweight storage sack. In the future, I would definitely try doing this with a synthetic bag, as mine has lost a lot of loft due to the destruction of the fibers (I've compressed the hell out of the Zeus250, to an 8" lumpy sphere).