Thanks for reading 4evrplan, I appreciate it. Gotta admit, it was kinda hard to find a balance between talking about gear, sticking to basics for new backpackers people, and providing relevant info - not quit sure I did that too well, so I’ll have to see some reactions are to the articles I guess. Maybe future content can cover what you mentioned, but then I’d be getting into writing about the same content others are doing, and doing a better job at it.

That’s an interesting thought about the wiki. Down the road I would like others to contribute - articles, videos, etc, so a wiki might be a way for content to last and allow it to be updated. At the same time, having new and fresh info appear does keep people interested and allows for multiple views/perspectives to be told on a certain topic.

That’s some good insight you provided in your answers - it’s great you are trying to do what you can to spend time with your boys. Spending time with family/friends is a theme I’m come across many times talking with people, might be worth exploring that a little more to see if I can write about it.

Hope you are able to get out in the next few months and enjoy the Texas scenery and that fall brings some cooler temps for you to enjoy.

Thanks again.