So........after calling the makers of Sno-Seal directly, asking for a retailer in my area, I find that 1) they are slightly confused about their own product and it's naming. It could be called "Penguin Sno-Seal", which I found at Gander Mountain, but it was thin silicone spray and not what I wanted.
2)REI doesn't carry it anymore. 3)The stuff doesn't exist in my area!!!

So.........I decided to make my own. It works great and even better than the real stuff.
Recipe:
1 Part white beeswax. (found a 1lb. block at Hobby Lobby)
.5 part boiled linseed oil. (Home Depot or Walmart)
.5 part paint thinner. Sometimes folks use turpentine but the original Sno-seal uses mineral spirits, which is paint thinner mostly.

Melt wax in a mason jar sitting in boiling water. Mason jars have graduations on the side and make mixing a cinch. Once melted, stir in the other ingredients. Some wax will solidify when the cold ingredients hit it, but keep stirring it will go crystal clear. Let cool and your are done.
The linseed oil is an addition that original Sno-seal doesn't have. It darkens leather slightly but makes the wax coating harder and tougher. You can adjust the mineral spirits to your liking as that component is what dictates the consistency of the paste. It evaporates away once applied. My quest is over!