The least necessary item I saw on that list was the travel pillow. It is usually comfortable enough to use a stuff sack filled with clothes as a pillow.

I personally would reconsider if I needed to take 2 fleeces, 3 pairs of shorts, 6 pairs of underwear, or 2 t-shirts. That is far more redundancy than I would bring. My rule of thumb is to bring enough clothing that, if I were to wear every article I brought I would be warm enough at the coldest temperature I might encounter. For example, I would never wear 3 pairs of shorts simultaneously, and so would bring just one pair. To meet this requirement, I am prepared to be a bit dirty. This is seldom a bother when I am far from towns.

A multitool is generally not needed. If I did not know in advance what purpose it was going to serve, I would leave it home. A pocket knife with a very small blade is usually more than good enough.

I do not know what food you plan to eat, so it is unclear if you will need the full complement of knife, fork & spoon. I usually find a bowl is more suitable than a plate and that a spoon is the only utensil I need. But that accords with my way of eating.