We are going to Laurel Highlands. I think it's a mixture of flat, forests, and mountains. We have a map and know it goes through a few game lands so those are flat. At end of July. We have to gear at all currently as this is our first trip. We have a list of stuff to bring but may not be in any physic condition at all so we are aiming to just go slow. If it takes us five days to go 30 miles then it does. With being in college right now and working we both don't have time to make a trial run at the moment. We do want to do a day trip and see how much we can trek. The trail has tramways every 6 to 12 miles Adirondack style, we weren't sure exactly what that meant. But we know that it has sleeping cots and spring water so we weren't planning on bring more than four bottles of water each of us. Clothes will be light because of the weather, and we decided we wanted to do tent and sleeping bag since we arnt sure how cots are or work. I have wanted to do this since I was 16 but never found a person to do it with until this year, and I think we both just kinda jumped into it and got excited. I have a week off from work so I figured we would do it then. We both go hiking for several hours often, and only turn back because the trial ends or its getting dark, so I just assumed we could make it into a long trip.

Edited by Amr7944 (04/19/14 04:05 PM)